Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time with Timmy

Today, I sat down with my dear friend Tim, to catch up on life and fill him in on hook + ALBERT. The second Tim sat on my couch and crossed his legs, I just smiled. There it was, a beautiful pair of orange laces and vibrant socks. I had to run and grab my camera to capture the "noise" on his feet. While Tim kept things simple with his slim blue cargo pants and a white button down, he opted for some great details below the cuff (which the team here at h+A fully supports).

Tim grew up in Italy and was one of the first people who opened my eyes to Italian fashion. In fact, I bought my very first pair of handmade leather shoes because of him (pic on right). I vividly remember saying, "I can't spend this much money on shoes" and Tim replied, "trust me." I did in fact trust him and still wear the crap out of those shoes nearly 7 years later.

Tim, thank you for being a supporter of hook + ALBERT and a great friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment